[Fot] TR4 brake shoes and drums

timmmurphh at gmail.com timmmurphh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 12:06:33 MDT 2017

We had bought a TR4 rolling chassis about 5 or 6 years ago and took the
drums off that rear axle.  They looked like new as did the linings.  We had
them turned and they cleaned up with a couple of skim cuts, so my brake drum
problem is solved.  I've ordered a set of brake shoes from Ted Schumacher
with bonded and riveted Kevlar linings and am awaiting their delivery.  With
new spring sets and wheel cylinders we should be set for next season.
Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.

Tim Murphy

1961 TR4 #317 BRG