[Fot] TOYOs

Brian Schirano bschirano at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 08:40:19 MST 2017

What's the sign/ do they bark? I never hear anything out of the TDs, they just slip a bit and I try not to lift
26A GT6+, 28 TR6Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell
BSchirano at yahoo.com

    On Friday, November 10, 2017, 10:14:00 AM EST, <gt6steve at aol.com> wrote:

 I loved the proxes and found they would warn me just before breakaway.  Once I learnt the clues they got fast for me. I didn't know they were available again.