[Fot] GT6 Mk II Frame?

Bruce Lapierre fasttr4 at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 18:52:52 MST 2017

Try Scott Harper - - - Team Triumph

-----Original Message-----
From: Barr, Scott via Fot <fot at autox.team.net>
To: 'FOT' <fot at autox.team.net>
Sent: Fri, Nov 10, 2017 8:10 pm
Subject: [Fot] GT6 Mk II Frame?

Hey, I gotta ask – does anybody have a good GT6 Mk II frame lying around that they don’t need?

I’m working on my dad’s Mk I GT6 race car, deleting the swing axles, and need the rotoflex-type frame.  His solution (a reasonable one) was to take a spare GT6 Mk III frame that I had lying around and use that.  But there are some complications with bolting the Mk I body and bonnet to the Mk III frame, so if somebody’s got a Mk II frame around, it might make sense to start with that instead.

Scott (B.)

fot at autox.team.net