[Fot] Peugeot lifters 504

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Fri Nov 17 06:58:30 MST 2017

Not sure about lifter bore angle on wet liner engines, but Spit/TR6
variants were on a 4.5 degree angle. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022