[Fot] FOT nomination

James J Dolan jdolan at voyagerhldgs.com
Mon Nov 20 05:50:10 MST 2017

Second!

From: Fot <fot-bounces at autox.team.net> on behalf of Shawn Frank via Fot <fot at autox.team.net>
Date: Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 6:55 PM
To: Friends of Triumph <fot at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FOT nomination

I wanted to nominate Ralph Hansen to the FOT list. He has helped many people with getting their Triumphs back in the road. He is wanting to get back into racing a Spitfire. I asked him for a bit of history and he sent me this...

Got started with drivers school in Sept of 77 and ran that car in 77,78,79 and 80. I might be able to find a result sheet or two, or possibly a monthly newsletter with results from back then, may take awhile if needed. I'm still active with Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs, currently as an instructor and for the next season the School Chief.

I think he would be a great addition to the list. Do I have a second?

His email address: quikrx at yahoo.com

Shawn Frank
North American Triumphs - Owner
Continued Legacy - Owner