[Fot] 1967-68 Triumph Parts List

Mordy Dunst gasket.works at gte.net
Thu Nov 23 16:34:55 MST 2017

Probably best to purchase then copy onto pdf and place it on web site for anyone who wants to see.
Mordy
MDunst Headgasket.com 626.358.1616
Fax 626.628.3777
Triple R Munitions, Inc 626.201.9471
T FFL 6,7 SOT 2

On Thursday, November 23, 2017, Jack Wheeler via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

Someplace along with my many Triumph purchases over the last 50 or so years, I picked up a copy of an official factory publication, in the original 3 ring binder, of the 1967-68 parts list for "Standard-Triumph Motor Company parts.  It is listed by part number and shows both retail and dealer prices.  It is about an inch thiock, and is in generally good shape, considering it's age.  The only defect is that the hard cover is slightly curved and apparently stained.  The pages are all readable, and in excellent condition.

I have no use for this document and am offering it to anyone on the FOT list who might be able to find a use for it.  All I'm asking for is a donation to cover the shipping and handling costs.  I'll leave it up to anyone interested to determine what that is.

Thanks.

Jack

fot at autox.team.net