[Fot] Nomination

Edward Dunn edunn at transfueler.com
Thu Sep 7 12:56:18 MDT 2017

I've known Alan quite a while...
This scruffy, unwashed Canadian has been kicked out of clubs far superior to FoT.
I'm amazed he still had enough dough to by a TR, after his prison stint and all.
His kind & beautiful wife; Joanne is his only redeeming asset at this point.
Personally, I would recommend he be driven to a back alley in Tijuana and dropped off.
Letting Alan into FoT is a huge mistake, but then again, I snuck in a while ago...

EE Dunn
Aboard the yacht Traviesa, somewhere in the San Juan Islands...