[Fot] GT6'rs

Brian Schirano bschirano at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 06:55:50 MST 2018

OK GT6 guys...
Question... is it possible to pull the pan and change my gasket without pulling the engine? Looks pretty tight and I expect the oil pump pick up snorkel will be the problem.Is a partial lift possible to do this?
It looks like it's pushing oil out of the pan, it's definitely not the timing chain cover (that's what I thought last year and changed that).

2nd question, if it's pushing oil out the front of the pan (or anywhere from pan I suppose), I'm thinking I need more crankcase vent? and maybe get around this problem short term that way?
Let me know, making garage work plans/list of things to do, for when winter breaks early March
ThanksBrian
26A GT6+, 28 TR6Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell
BSchirano at yahoo.com