[Fot] F350-8 Camshaft for TR6

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 06:24:59 MST 2018

Hi,
Anyone ever hear of this cam grind (F350-8)? I just picked up a pile of parts and I haven't found the cam sheet yet, so I'm looking for pointers.
FWIW - the seller has an A-type gearbox that needs some work (I think it needs an annular ring and it also needs the actuator solenoid) the he'll let go cheap and he also has a TR6 diff with a 4.10 gear. He's going to look to see if it's welded or a posi and will get back to me...
If you are interested in the A-type or the diff, drop me a line.

C ya,Bob Lang339-927-4489