[Fot] oil line & cooler flush chems

Bill Bill at ponostyle.com
Tue Jan 2 11:21:02 MST 2018

That link is about flushing oil coolers and lines. It seems to me you’re talking about flushing your motor as well, which has all kinds of complicated traps that hold stuff. I’m not questioning the benefits of flushing external lines and coolers, but I don’t think I’d flush a motor. Mine get disassembled and cleaned pretty often as it is.