[Fot] The Possible

Michael Porter mdporter at dfn.com
Sun Jan 14 20:21:47 MST 2018

On 1/14/2018 7:35 PM, Doug Mitchell via Fot wrote:
> Amici,
>
> I don't remember anyone talking about it before, but there is a VR
> video about Keith Copeland on an app called Within.
>
> Keith is the gentleman who took a modified GT6 to Bonneville.

Well, the only thing about this car that's GT6 is the rear half
sheetmetal.  IIRC, it's powered by a blown Chevy V-8, tube frame,
American iron running gear, etc.  It's relationship to a GT6 is barely,
just barely cosmetic only.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....