[Fot] Coated Bearing source

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Thu Jan 18 20:03:22 MST 2018

I buy my TR-4 tri-metal bearings from BP Northwest and then send them to
Calico Coatings for that part.  Not exactly what you're looking for, but
Calico Coatings is who I've used for over 10 years and am very happy
with.  Just be sure to mail them them Denver North Carolina - I once
sent to Denver Colorado instead. That was a delay of game.

https://www.calicocoatings.com/

Tony Drews