[Fot] GT6'rs

gt6steve at aol.com gt6steve at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 08:28:46 MST 2018

I have removed the pan and replaced rod bearings at the track.  Some of the bolts are almost impossible to reach, around the front corners were the worst.  To remove the pan the engine must be jacked up, motormounts loose and oil pump pickup tube must be removed.  I cut down a big wrench, 1 1/8: maybe, to reach inside the loosened pan and unscrew the tube.  It's cramped, messy and dangerous in my opinion but it can  be done in an emergency.  At home, I'd pull the engine...