[Fot] Advice on car sale sites

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Thu Jan 25 07:47:15 MST 2018

I agree with these suggestions for marketing.  I would add that I had trouble with that link - it asked me for my Google password, as I recall, at which time I said NFI and bagged it, so I would try to just include all the info right in your ad or find another hosting spot (or maybe it was just technologically illiterate me).
My recollection is that BringaTrailer, which I like, wants an exclusive, so you might talk to them first.
Price seems very fair if the car does not need major work, like an engine rebuild or extensive backdating to run vintage.