[Fot] Group 44 car found

Ashley Page apage at prosystembrakes.com
Fri May 25 08:57:45 MDT 2018

		Use what’s salvageable, document via “truth is in the photo” during the restoration and you have an honest car. Or preserve as is and hang it from the rafters. Either choice would be good and appreciated by fans. MHO
PS - or restore the left side (left half) and leave the right half as is - right down the middle. Cool display as the life of a race car. 😀

		Get Outlook for iOS

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 8:53 AM -0500, "fubog1 via Fot" <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

"Can this car be saved? Should it be saved? If you re-body some, or all of it, have you really saved it?"

Answers-

1- Anything can be saved

2- YES!

3- That's the tough one to answer, with no original parts remaining, it would pretty much be a "recreation".

Glen