[Fot] TR4 race car

spiwakd at aol.com spiwakd at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 07:00:10 MDT 2018

I have an exceptional TR4 racer with extensive history. NEW engine with the best of everything from Triumph Rescue in PA has been started and tuned, but never raced. Freshly-rebuilt close-ratio never raced.Tilton pedal setup and clutch, new Speedsters. Quick-connect body panels with spare body. Everything is guaranteed to be race-ready. I was planning to do SVRA Watkins Glen last week but could not go due to wife's serious health problems. This car was the subject of a Grassroots Motorsports feature article that called the car The Ultimate TR4. Professionally built for national competition. Contact me at spiwakd at aol.com or 570-441-5646 for photos and full specs. Very affordable. Delivery possible. Dave Spiwak