[Fot] TR4 race car

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Sun Sep 16 07:44:21 MDT 2018

I sold this car to Dave a few years ago.  When I had it, it had Kevlar bodywork, cantilever slicks, rear trailing four link coil over suspension, crank triggered ignition, etc.  I liked it for the (1980-1990s) SCCA period piece it was and did not have the interest in backdating for vintage.  Dave did, and backdated the bodywork.
Here’s the link to the blog I wrote up at the time to sell the car, which has the ownership history of the car and a copy of the GRM article.  Photos are of me racing the car at Turkey Bowl at Summit a few years ago.
http://triumphtr4racecar.blogspot.com/2013/12/1963-triumph-tr4-race-car.html <http://triumphtr4racecar.blogspot.com/2013/12/1963-triumph-tr4-race-car.html>

I would agree that BAT seems to be the marketing tool of choice these days.