[Fot] Looking for a Ride

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 09:19:18 MDT 2018

 Thanks for all the responses - I am now working with the Chancellor of Exchequer to determine if sufficient budget exists.
Bob Lang

    On Thursday, September 20, 2018, 12:26:57 AM EDT, Alan Berry <alanb at alanberrydesign.com> wrote:

 Robert,
Joe Siam of VARA has lots of rental racers (mostly Spitfires) and they are all competitive cars. You can reach him by contacting Jeanette at www.vararacing.com. Hope you can put it together and race with us!!!
Alan