[Fot] HRG query

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 10:21:19 MDT 2019

Hi,
If you aren't familiar with HRG (the Historic Race Group), please excuse the intrusion...
... and sorry if this is a dumb question BUT

I sent in registration stuff for the HRG event at Lime Rock. I haven't heard anything, is there a site I can look at to check to see if my registration was accepted?
I may or may not have SCCA credentials by May 30th, does anyone know if I can run either using my VRG credZ or and expired SCCA license (with renewal pending)?
All feedback is welcome!
Regards,Bob Lang339-927-4489