[Fot] Kastner Cup Race Schedule and Information

Kenneth Knight kknight at klaenv.com
Mon Apr 22 10:46:51 MDT 2019

Good Morning Kastner Cup Racers:

Attached is the Kastner Cup weekend race schedule!  Most cars will be in
Group 2 so you are up early but not first.  There is also a Kastner Cup car
practice before lunch on Saturday and there is a typo, the session will last
until lunch.  I have marked all of the important times for most drivers.
The small bore sedan category is Group 1.

If you are running late on getting your car entered VARA will waive the late
fee (starting next Sunday) for you entry.  As I understand it, cars are
still be worked on in preparation for this great event.

Friday starting at 4:00 pm in the Kastner Cup garage there will be a Wine
and Cheese.  At 4:30 pm is a short but MADATORY  Kastner Cup racers drivers
meeting!  Many folks that are attending have not raced with VARA and this
meeting will go over our procedures in the interest of safety.  Please make
sure that you attend.

This is shaping up to be a fantastic weekend of racing and VARA has pulled
out all the stops to help us.  Lucas Oil and Moss Motors are making all of
this possible with sponsor support.  Joe Alexander (ARE) along with numerous
others have gone the extra mile for this event.

A special part of this weekend will be Peter Brock, the designer of the
Triumph TR-250K, reuniting with Kas and the car for the race.  This along
with the all British Car Show and Union Jack Challenge race on Sunday means
that this is going to be one hell of a great weekend!

Cheers to All!

Ken Knight

Race Chair