[Fot] Clutch Disc Needed

van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Tue Apr 2 02:12:45 MDT 2019

Helix and Tilton are producing these discs. Helix both sprung and unsprung. I used both makes and I believe Helix are the better discs in this application. Not to say that Helix is better than Tilton in general, but the solid Tilton discs I had were warped in a short time.
Demon Tweeks is a supplier, based in the UK (hurry before BREXIT, or wait for the low £ when the Brexit is a reality for some time).
Marcel