[Fot] Nomination

Rick Parent rick.parent at att.net
Wed Apr 10 05:36:29 MDT 2019

 Welcome Mark and be prepared to receive 6 million answers for every question!
    On Tuesday, April 9, 2019, 10:07:43 PM EDT, Mark Haynes via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

 Thanks to everyone.  I'm,  Mark Haynes, the guy with the grey spitfire and all wet. (that sounds wrong)  Truly had a blast this past weekend! Looking forward to much more.  Don't worry though,  I only have about 6 million questions!  Thanks again...Mark