[Fot] WG: Quartermaster Clutches

van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Sat Apr 20 05:09:44 MDT 2019

Everytime, when mounting the clutch cover,( i.e. when putting in a new disc) one has to check if the spring fingers have gone inwards about 2mm when the bolts are fastened. If less than 2mm, the clutch may slip, if the spring has gone inwards too much, there may be too little travel left to disengage the clutch. To get at the right range, the pedestals can be shortened, (absolutely all six by the same amount!), or high grade washers are put underneath the pedestals.
Marcel