[Fot] Novice at SOVREN Spring Sprints

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Apr 29 13:48:20 MDT 2019

As you know, the old Team.Net server went tits up quite unexpectedly. So
for the last week or so I have been working on getting the new server up
and running, which for the most part is going well, still some issues,
mostly with the archives. It is a lot of work with little reward and I
often wonder why I still bother after nearly 30 years.

This post about what you folks on this list have accomplished, what the
FOT list made possible,  is all the validation I need.

mjb.