[Fot] 3qt accusump print sizes

Greg Blake gblake58tr3 at icloud.com
Mon Jul 1 18:34:13 MDT 2019

I called both Pegasus and Canton today, no joy. Here is what I found online in another forum on the topic. This was allegedly posted by a Canton employee.

We stopped selling the O-Ring kits and instead offer a rebuild service now. When we were selling the O-Ring kit we frequently had to deal with customers that ruined their Accusumps and then wanted us to warranty the parts. If you are going to take the Accusump apart be VERY aware of how much pressure you are putting on the tube. The most common issue we saw was the Accusump tube being clamped down on and the tube would then be out of round and no longer get a proper seal.

This jives with what Canton told me on the phone today. I’ve been pulling my accusump apart on average once a year for 10 years now as a part of a oil system cleaning inspection process, never had a problem. I guess I am not to be trusted, good to know.

Anyways, I’ll just take the failing o’rings to the local hydraulic shop and get some replacements. If I remember to do it, I’ll post sizes once I find them.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone