[Fot] Need a chassis moved from St. Louis to NY.

robert bownes bownes at seiri.com
Thu Jul 18 09:51:48 MDT 2019

Anyone driving east with an empty trailer?

So I'm getting rid of projects. Really.

Now that I've discovered the Formula Ford I have is one of 10 ever built,
I'm less inclined to hack it up, put the rover V8 in it and call if a
Formula 5000. So I'm selling it off. Let someone else take on creating
unique bodywork from scratch...I'll start with something I feel less guilty
about destroying. Maybe. :)

But in doing the research, I got sucked into the evil world of pre-1970
formula cars. And I found a great project, albeit without a lot of Triumph
content, but lots of local flavor as it was built in New England and first
races at Lime Rock 50 years ago next year.

Anyway, long story short, If I can find a way to get Caldwell FSV chassis
#1 transported eastward from St. Louis, I'll have a project for the winter
to get it on the track for the 50th reunion of FSV next year.