[Fot] Triumph TR2 & TR3 Race Car Louvered Hood

dustin nicholson nicholsondustin at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 14:32:14 MDT 2019

Sorry to hijack the thread... I’ve got a nearly new set of 8 spoke Koenig Rewind 15x7’s that briefly ran on our TR6. These are the minilite style wheels that Discount Tire sells for just under $500 for a set of 4. The catch is the spokes have been painted white, nicely painted and still have silver rim. Yours for $200 plus shipping. Private message me for photos or more info.

Dusty

Sent from my iPhone