[Fot] SU HS6 problems during hard braking

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sat Jul 13 21:09:16 MDT 2019

We experienced this, but getting the pivots in the orientation you have
them was the fix for us (in a TR-4).  You can try a different top
orientation though, assuming you have the float bowls with the 3
screws.  The front carb is likely the problem - under braking the fuel
goes to the front so the float drops.  As soon as you stop braking the
float bowl is overfull.

Regards, Tony