[Fot] SU HS6 problems during hard braking

Jason Sukey jsukey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 16:56:52 MDT 2019

Thanks for all the advice on my carburetor issues.  I checked all the vent
tubes for blockage and needle valves for sticking, all is well there.
Today i tried rotating the rear float lid 120 degrees.  This fixed the
flooding during hard braking 100%.... Now it floods out turning left.  I'm
fairly certain that i can fix it all once i swap the rear float cover to
one that has the ideal orientation (to match what i currently have on the
front).  Front carb has the pivot swing front to rear with the pivot pin at
the front of the car.

Jason