[Fot] Number of logbooks for your car

Paul Ricco paulricco at att.net
Sat Jul 20 10:12:50 MDT 2019

Mike,

Hopefully, you enjoyed your day with IMSA at Lime Rock.

We have a 1962 TR4.  It has 7 logbooks, including a Canadian Log Book.

We do have the 1st one that was known to be issued for our car from SCCA.  We now proudly race our TR4 with a SVRA logbook.

As for your gap from 1963 through 1971, that may be a function of when SCCA actually started issuing logbooks.  You may find that the 1971 logbook that you have is actually the 1st one that was issued for your car even though it was racing before then. You might want to check with someone who handles all the historical info for SVRA about when SCCA started issuing them.  SVRA has been super helpful to us and I would think they would know about that or where to direct you to learn more.

Paul Ricco