[Fot] Racing wheels

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Jul 21 09:10:07 MDT 2019

Back about 20 years or so I was impressed with Keizer Wheels. They made
some very lightweight, like 7 pounds, three piece modular wheels.  The
weight difference between a 6" wheel and an 8" wheel was only a couple
of ounces. The center sections were made to fit the 4 on 3.75" pattern,
and the center hole was an exact 55mm to make the wheels hubcentric on a
Spitfire.  At least I think that was the dimension, it has been a LONG
time.  I was working on becoming a local distributor, I recall Karen
coming home one evening to find a big stack of 3 sets of 13 and 15
wheels cluttering the back porch.

They are still in business, https://keizerwheels.com
<https://keizerwheels.com/>

I have no idea of current pricing and product availability, but you may
want to take a look at what they have.

mjb.