[Fot] Racing wheels

Brad Eells tr4abrad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 10:51:42 MDT 2019

I think the trick with what’s available now is offsets.

My period magnesium Minilites have a significant difference in front and rear offset. I am running a 3/8” spacer on the rear as well.

I’m no expert but the guy that built my car was. I’m sure all the choices made were making the car faster...

Brad Eells
Sent from my iPhone