[Fot] Nomination

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Mon Jun 10 14:41:16 MDT 2019

I’d like to nominate Craig Miller to FOT.  I see Craig at Summit Point just about every Jefferson 500.  He introduced himself when he first saw my GT6.  His bio, below, speaks for itself.  The best part, I think, is that Craig used to race against my car back in the day, and knows several of the previous owners.  So, I’m looking forward to Craig getting his car back on the track and letting those GT6s race together again.
Do I have a second?

Craig’s Bio: I have been involved with sports cars and sports car racing since I graduated from high school.  I became hooked on SCCA racing in the summer of 1967, and have been a member of SCCA since 1970. You had to be 21 years old to join back then. I have held a number of positions in SCCA over the years. I have been a corner worker, corner captain, driver, was Assistant Competition Director to Sue Rothel one season, and I also drove the pace car one season as well.  I have owned an MGB, a TR6, a Spitfire 1500, and a Triumph GT6+ over the years. I raced the GT6 in D Production from 1973 through 1979 and held a National Competition License. I still own the car and am presently restoring it with the hopes of doing some vintage racing before time gets away from me.

I would enjoy being a member of Friends of Triumph and would hope I could further the cause of the organization.

Thanks,

Craig Miller