[Fot] List numbers

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 19:17:47 MDT 2019

Scott, and all.

I was involved with the Class on 2 June 18. No new class is scheduled at this time.

The Hall of Fame is dormant. There is an effort afoot to continue it. There was a meeting on the east coast last week.

The agenda was initially about Archives and a British Car Museum. Then we discussed integrating the Hall of Fame into the Planning.

More on all of this when we know more. This affects us all.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648