[Fot] so I have these 2 cars...

Nick Black vintagenick42 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 13:38:13 MDT 2019

These 2 cars have been sittin in the back of the shop long enuf. One is a solid TR3A and the other a late TR4A in lesser condition. So I'm thinkin that a frame off needs to be done on the 3 and as it sits next to the 4A, I got to thinkin (always trouble). The 3 was to be a replacement for a really worn out TR3 racer and I started transforming the car to race specs. Gee that was about 30 years ago! Somehow I got sidetracked and raced other cars, and the 3 just collected dust. So...how bout an irs TR3? I've got flaired fenders from the old racer, so the wider frame won't be an issue...BUT, has anyone else done this? What sort of issues are in store here? This won't be a racer, but rather a hotrod street car, so anything goes.
Thoughts?
ever the dreamer here in norcal...Nick