[Fot] fuel pressure gauges with isolators

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Fri Mar 1 08:23:43 MST 2019

Here's an example:

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/atm-5376/overview/

It's basically got a diaphragm inside.  Fuel goes to one side of the
diaphragm (spell that 3 times quickly) and ethylene glycol is on the
other side.  The line from the engine bay to the fuel pressure gauge has
the ethylene glycol.  If you have a rupture in the line in the passenger
compartment you just get a wet leg, not a ball of fire.

Regards, Tony