[Fot] Watkins Glen - September

Bill Dentinger billdentin at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 14:19:59 MDT 2019

Chris...
I agree, running Lime Rock would be a great idea.  Bob Wismer and I did Watkins Glen sixteen years in a row, but I only did Lime Rock once.  I love the area.  It is a quaint little cereal bowl of a track in a small valley.  But in a TR8, you could hold your breath during a lap.  They go by quickly.
Bill Dentinger.