[Fot] Kastner Cup

Kenneth Knight kknight at klaenv.com
Wed May 1 08:53:08 MDT 2019

Hello All;

I am headed out from Las Vegas today for Buttonwillow.  I am staying part
way tonight and hoping to meet up with Barry Munson who is towing from
Canada.

The track opens for us on Thursday and I will be there early to help VARA
get things set up.  We have a parking area for the K Cup cars, if you don't
have an RV spot, and we will try and get all parties in together.  There
will be spaces saved for the TR-250K team and for Peter Brock and his rig.
So safe travels to everyone and see at the track.

Cheers, Ken

PS;  The weather looks great at the track this weekend but it will be warm
to hot.