[Fot] Kastner Cup Racers

John Linney john at linneyweb.com
Mon May 6 13:31:48 MDT 2019

Thanks to all the racers that gave me SD Cards after the race on Saturday. The footage is awesome and will really help tell the story.

To those who ran GoPros and were unaware that I am putting together a video telling the story of the race — It’s not too late to have your footage included. Just respond to this email and I’ll send you a link where you can upload the video - or an address to mail your SD card (I will pay postage both ways!) If you have video from trackside I would love that too.

This is very much a passion project, and all those who provide footage will get a special mention in the credits. I had such a great time watching history being made and would like to especially thank Joe Alexander for giving me the opportunity to meet and work with such a great group of people. Also a shout-out to Cregg Cowan who did such a professional job with the other camera.

I’m just starting to wade through hundreds of Gigabytes of footage and will let this group know as soon as something is ready to release.

Many thanks — john

Email or 408 887 8105 if you have questions.