[Fot] Mid-Ohio Kastner Cup 2020

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Mon May 13 07:19:38 MDT 2019

FOT:

We started going to M-O in 1992. The SVRA event in June has ALWAYS been the week after Father’s Day Weekend. I don’t expect that to change.

An additional feature of this schedule is that the Black Hawk Classic is ALWAYS on Father’s Day Weekend. It is possible to run back to back weekends. (Uncle Jack and I did, once.)

I hope to meet with SVRA next weekend, but that has not been set. Casual planning has been ongoing for a year, now we will step up the activity.

More later,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613