[Fot] Rumortime, an E-prod TR-3 on treaded tires???

fubog1 fubog1 at aol.com
Mon May 20 06:13:46 MDT 2019

I don't have any details, (I know nuthink!), but scuttlebutt is that a certain Vintage driver (name withheld to avoid possible embarrassment) showed up with a Vintage TR-3 racecar with Vintage treaded tires on it, down at PBIR this past weekend... but... the problem was that it was a SCCA SAARC Regional race, no Vintage class.Not to be deterred by that minor detail, a couple pieces of white paper and a home printer produced a very nice "EP"... and it was "off to the races" for our intrepid Vintage race...

Glen