[Fot] TR3 spins at Buttonwillow

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Wed May 22 10:02:42 MDT 2019

Hey gang,

I thought I'd share this video of my first spin in my TR3. It seems that getting the tires on the painted concrete while under full throttle is not conducive to forward movement.

I was lucky to get away with this one unscathed.  As I start to spin I look to my left to see Walt coming toward my door with his TR6, so I hit the throttle to get out of his way completing a 360.  Also, the only concrete wall at the track was close by too.  I gave a no harm done woohoo when I came to a stop.

I catch another slide while passing a Mini around the 7 minute mark.

Dave H.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxKBDyA_cEU&t=12s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxKBDyA_cEU&t=12s