[Fot] Kastner Cup

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 11:56:01 MDT 2019

 Hi - I think Rod knows Mid-Ohio pretty well, he ran at the Runoffs at least once. I know because I was crewing for another EP Triumph (Chip Bond) and Rod was paddocked right across from us.
FWIW, I plan to be there in 2020 with my TR6. Bill D. - I'm also looking forward to the Glen in SEP this year. I'm also going to go there in July with SCCA and the Historic Racing Group. I am totally looking forward to it.
Regards,Bob LangTR6's