[Fot] 2019 Kastner Cup Race Day video

Mordy Dunst gasket.works at gte.net
Tue May 14 17:45:59 MDT 2019

Damnd good job !!!!

MDunstHeadgasket.com626.358.1616 Fax 626.628.3777 Triple R Munitions, Inc626.201.9471 TFFL 6,7 SOT 2
 On Tuesday, May 14, 2019, John Linney via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

I’m excited to let you all be the first to know that my video of the 2019 Kastner Cup race is now available to watch on my YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/iLo1u5ZjNmI

I hope I was able to capture even a small part of the spirit of the event. As well as footage from my own cameras, there are shots generously provided by drivers. The race portion consists of nine different camera angles, all synchronized to real time to give a blow-by-blow account of some very exciting racing.

If you enjoy it, please help me do more by subscribing to my YouTube channel and sharing it with your friends.

If you are on Facebook, please also follow my page at https://www.facebook.com/ClassicMotorFilms/ to get updates on future projects. I have plans for other videos related to the event, so it’s not too late if you have footage that didn’t make it into this video.

On both pages there is other stuff on Triumphs which I hope you will also enjoy and share.

I was truly honored to be given the opportunity to create this video, and overwhelmed by the generosity and support of everyone I met over the week-end.

I’d especially like to thank Joe Alexander, Cregg Cowan, Shawn Frank, Tony Garmey, and Curt Johnston as well as all the racers who so generously provided footage.

-john

John Linney
Classic Motor Films
408 887 8105