[Fot] TR8 engine

robert bownes bownes at web9.com
Thu May 16 16:23:40 MDT 2019

Well, I suppose the 1967 F1 Brabham BT19 would qualify as a Triumph
derivative since it used Herald Saloon uprights at the front, but the REPCO
engine is too early to be a Triumph... ;)

But it would have to be a replica since there is only one. :)

Though the formula car chassis hanging in the garage isn't far off of the
Brabham. It uses the right front uprights... But a 300HP V8 through a pair
of rotoflex couplers seems a touch scary. :)