[Fot] Oil Blow-by Cause?

van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Wed May 22 02:14:01 MDT 2019

If the catch can has a connection to a (low) spot of the crankcase, lots of oil can be pushed into the catch can at the track curves, especially when the duct between the crankcase and the can has only a small diameter, then the oil cannot return to the crankcase. It means there is some blow by, but maybe the symptoms are not necessarily bad news.
Marcel