[Fot] TRS Cars for Sale

Bill Dentinger billdentin at aol.com
Fri May 24 14:37:08 MDT 2019

Amici...
I should say!!!  Maybe Chris will have some inside info for us at some point..
I was always interested those TRS cars (especially the unique TR3S cars).  One discovered in an Illinois garage got away.  I think that is the one The Roadster Factory has, and I think they paid around 15K way back then..
The Sabrinia engine was sexy, but notice it never made it into production.  There had to be a reason why it didn't.
Bill Dentinger