[Fot] [TR] Goodparts

Richard Good goodparts at verizon.net
Sun Apr 26 12:20:23 MDT 2020

Thanks everyone for your positive comments.  And special thanks to Greg for kindly omitting the part where we first sent the adapters to your old address after you clearly included the correct address in your email.  That had to be very frustrating.  We are not perfect but we try hard.

Richard

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail