[Fot] old British car shop for sale

barry rosenberg britcars at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 27 14:35:48 MDT 2020

Any one wanting to move to the beautiful mountains of north Georgia? I have a two level barn on 4.1 acres. Both levels are drive in thru sliding barn doors. The lower level has been renovated into a great shop for working on old British cars. I have run a shop for over 45 years and redid the barn two years ago. I want to semi-retire and do not need such a fine shop. Besides the new house we just bought has a big shop on it's property and the wife says I cannot have both. I would be willing to sell just the property and barn or all my special tools and all the new and used parts can be negotiated. For more information and some pictures, look up 85 Oak Morris Ridge, Jasper, Ga. 30143 on Zillow under for sale by owner.

Barry Rosenberg