[Fot] TR-4 liner seals

tr4racing at googlemail.com tr4racing at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:47:23 MDT 2020

Hi,

the simplest method is:

*	1 layer of silicone on the blocks surface
*	Putting the figure 8 gasket on
*	1 layer of silicone on the liners seat
*	Slipping the liner in the block
*	Pushing them down with the head
*	Let it rest a few hours

No water will ever hit the figure 8 gasket again.

Use plenty of silicone at this point. It will be squeezed out.

Cheers

Chris